Social security is an important part of most retirement plans. Having accurate and detailed information about your options is the key to maximizing your benefits.
Please consider joining us for a complementary dinner and social security seminar at Charleston's, on Thursday, October 6th, at 6:00pm. We will address the following questions and any others that you may have:
- When should a person start taking income from social security?
- How does age and work history impact your earnings?
- What options are available for married, re-married, or divorced individuals?
- Can you still work if you start taking social security income?
- How much of my social security income will be taxed?
Our guest speaker, Michael O'Donovan, will provide insight to these questions and more. Click on the button to the right to register for the event. Space is limited. Reserve your seat now!
Event registration will close on October 3rd. This event will be sponsored in whole or in part by MFS Investment Management.
Date and Time
Thu, Oct 06, 2022
6:00p - 9:00p CST